Environmental Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Environmental Club

Future site of the PUC Environmental Club forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Environmental Club Group Now Available on myPUC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WabashMan1989

Environmental Club Group Now Available on myPUC Empty
PostSubject: Environmental Club Group Now Available on myPUC   Environmental Club Group Now Available on myPUC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

With great enthusiasm I announce the creation of the Environmental Club group on myPUC! As you may be unfamiliar with the groups application of myPUC, I'll provide a brief explanation and some directions to access the page. The groups feature is accessible from the primary page(s) of myPUC; it is located near the upper-right corner of the page beneath the solid, black band and directly to the left of the red Gmail icon. The Groups icon resembles three simplistic people from the shoulders up. Clicking on the Groups icon will redirect you to the My Groups tab of the Luminis Platform Groups window. Select the Groups Index tab and highlight Student Organization. The Environmental Club should be the third organization on the resulting list...unless some other group has been approved in the meantime. Surprised Once you request to join the group you'll have full access to its content, including the abilities to post comments, to respond to the comments of other members, to post new discussion topics, to view announcements, and to follow the available links to alternative websites offering pertinent content (i.e. environmentally themed). I've designated the group as public, so anybody who encounters the group can join freely, and there is no approval process for membership requests. This platform will streamline communications and discussions by providing a centralized forum accessible to all group members, and we can also post announcements for meetings and events with ease. Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the group layout, capabilities, or administration, and I hope to see you on its membership roster soon!
Back to top Go down

Environmental Club Group Now Available on myPUC
Page 1 of 1