Environmental Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Environmental Club

Future site of the PUC Environmental Club forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Fall 2011 Club Meeting Days/Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WabashMan1989

Suggestions for Fall 2011 Club Meeting Days/Times Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Fall 2011 Club Meeting Days/Times   Suggestions for Fall 2011 Club Meeting Days/Times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

With each new semester come new obligations and new schedules...and the nightmare of coordinating dozens of schedules to locate that ideal meeting time. For now let's search for a workable day and time, shall we? ;-) Personally my upcoming semester is rather committed. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have class from 3:00pm to 4:50pm, so those time frames are completely unworkable. On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons I work between 2:00pm and 5:00pm, but I can likely set aside half-of-an-hour at some point to attend a quick gathering. On Fridays I have no scheduled activities. Throughout the week, however, I have sporadic commitments to substitute teaching. If I am contacted for assignment, then I will be unavailable between 7:30am and 3:00pm (maybe 4:00pm) on that particular day. Unfortunately I will not know of these work opportunities until the night before or the morning of duty, so we cannot possibly take these possibilities into account. Hopefully these initial parameters will provide some kind of base on which to build.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Fall 2011 Club Meeting Days/Times
Page 1 of 1